Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Chrome Guild - Draenor EU forums

2 posters

Holy Paladin - Team 1 application

Lostlife

Holy Paladin - Team 1 application Empty Holy Paladin - Team 1 application

Post by Lostlife Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 pm

General information:

Name: Miguel
    Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : -1 hour
    Time spent per week on WoW: Maaaany hours... around 40 probably
    Upcoming Holidays/Work commitments (within next 3 months): Xmas?

Character information:

Character name: Heidfield
    Current Realm: Draenor
    Race : BloodElf
    Class: Paladin
    Role (Tank/DPS/Healer): Healer MS / Tank OS
    Trade Skills : Ench / JC
    /played total : 111d 20h

Armory Link (please add it for us and please use battle.net armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Heidfield/advanced
    We need the Armory to show the gear you are applying on.

List your other characters over level 60 and link them if possible.
    I have quite a few, the main ones would be Lostlife / Luzvel / Bigsimon

Lostlife http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Lostlife/advanced
    Luzvel http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Luzvel/advanced
    Bigsimon http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Bigsimon/advanced

List the achievement you're most proud of.

Probs.... It's over nine thousand! ,im not really crazy for achievements so that made my day tbh

What is your raiding experience?
    I've been raiding since TBC on different characters, cleared all or most of the content back from TBC/WotLK
    Now in cata i got
    2/5 hc BoT (halfus and choggy) (no1 does those raids anymore)
    6/6 BWD normal (same reason as above)
    2/2 TotFW normal (and same here)
    As for FL i got 6/7 hc so far

Explain some of the choices you made when you chose your current talent spec (including glyphs, gems). This is your chance to show us that you have in-depth knowledge of your class:

Well... hard to tell, i usually try to maximize the way i heal, so i've seen many holy paladins going for 2 points into Enlightened Judgements, but Crusade aint that much of an important talent, so i decided to swap 1 point from each for the range on my judgement which comes in handy quite often due to the need of using it every cd. As for glyphs... well.... cant say much since they change depending on the fight (more aoe = LoD, less aoe then i probs put in LoH for the cd just incase we wipe i always got it ready to rock!), and gems... i dont like stacking Int... its a thing i couldnt do in WotlK and i still cant do i like having my set bonuses, and the gems are not just 20 spirit or 20haste, everything counts towards a cap or with spirit, mana regen which will be needed soon.

Would you change spec if asked to do so?
    Yes. I can change spec or even a character if that benefits more, i have no problems with that.

Additional Information:

Loladins ftw?

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last:
    I've been in Hex for the last... 3 years and some months, and sadly since april/may of last year things have been going downhill, i just cant stand some of the actions taken or the "policy" on some aspects hence why i've come to the conclusion is time to move on and find a better place.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Chrome, who will vouch for you?
    I'd love to say yes, but sadly no.

Why are you applying to Chrome (this is very important)?
    Raiding is pretty much what keeps me going on with this game, i love raiding, i love a good challenge and find a way out of it and smack it, im looking for a place where i can be competent, i want to get to be number 1 i cant stand losing and i know this is a good guild so i want to be in between his ranks for the next patch of content for a good go to be server 1st. (Yea.... that might come across a bit agressive but im a good guy)

Can you raid at time Chrome is scheduled to raid?(Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 20.00-24.00 server *19.30 = invites*)
    Yeh nps with that.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?
    Always!

Can you use Mumble?
    I actually dont have it (Vent ftw!) but its just a matter of getting it downloaded so ye.

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class?
    Usually i carry ench mats around with me, and as for gems when i do remember to get some just incase. So that would make it instant pretty much.

Do you have a stable internet connection and a PC capable of running well in a 10 man environment?
    Been fine so far + new internet connection soon, so I'd imagine so.

Please add any additional Information you would like to tell us:
    Im from Spain and living in the UK right now, i moved in here 9months ago and since then it's been a bumpy road, raiding and being with my partner its been pretty much everything i've been doing apart from trying to get a job. Raiding is like my weekly dosis of adrenaline and my partner is my way out to forget all the crap around me.
    Anyways hope to hear something soon!

Feel free to add a combat log parse from a raid you attended recently:
    This is an "old" log, its from 2 weeks ago, I'd post the one from this week but at some point i went dps for the 1st time (yay!) so its not all healing, this one has me healing on all fights so it gives away more information.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/19csldg0dcpgh2co/

PS: Just noticed the kills are for normal because we were doing the meta for the mount! /facepalm anyways i hope thats good enough
    Andromus
    Andromus
    Admin

Holy Paladin - Team 1 application Empty Re: Holy Paladin - Team 1 application

Post by Andromus Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:58 pm

cheers for the app fella, we'll get back to you asap:D
    Andromus
    Andromus
    Admin

Post by Andromus Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Hey dude, gonna throw you a trial:D

There's just a couple of things I want to clarify before I invite you. So /w me when you're next online:)
    Andromus
    Andromus
    Admin

Post by Andromus Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Talked online, catch an officer whenever for an inv Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:45 am