Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Chrome Guild - Draenor EU forums

4 posters

Holy Paladin - Team (1)

Laurith

Holy Paladin - Team (1) Empty Holy Paladin - Team (1)

Post by Laurith Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 am

General information:

Name: David
    Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : -1 hour
    Time spent per week on WoW: 68+ Hours
    Upcoming Holidays/Work commitments (within next 3 months): Don't got any holidays/work commitments, within next 3 months

Character information:

Character name: Laurith
    Current Realm: Draenor
    Race : Bloodelf
    Class: Paladin
    Role (Tank/DPS/Healer): Healer
    Trade Skills : Enchanting | Jewelcrafting
    /played total : 12 Days

Armory Link (please add it for us and please use battle.net armory):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Laurith/simple

We need the Armory to show the gear you are applying on.

List your other characters over level 60 and link them if possible.

I've an level 85 Hunter + 85 Deathknight

Here is the armory links!

Hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/D%C3%A1wg/simple

Deathknight: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Noeky/simple

List the achievement you're most proud of.

"Friends In Even Higher Places"

"Defender of a Shattered World"

To be honest, nothing really to be proud of :/

What is your raiding experience?

I started to raid back in WOLTK, as a hunter. But when Catalysm came, out i decided to roll as Paladin "Holy". I've cleared everything up to 6/7 - Normal modes only

Explain some of the choices you made when you chose your current talent spec (including glyphs, gems). This is your chance to show us that you have in-depth knowledge of your class:

For my Paladin, I only use Purple/Orange/Red gems such as / 20 Int + 20 spirit / 20 Int + 20 Haste / 40 Int + Prismatic gems - 67 Int

I basically just go after Spirit/Haste/Int - As they give me Mp5 / Faster Cast / More Mana + Mp5

I'am using those glyphs, as I think they matches perfectly for the spec that I'am using

They give me more | Healing+ | Reduced/No Mana Cost | A stun that is pretty good in Firelands |

Would you change spec if asked to do so?

Yes, ofcourse that would be no problem

Additional Information:

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last: Before i quitted, i was in the guild "Los Denied". I've spoken with the guild leader, when i came online and it seems to that the guild is splitted up

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Chrome, who will vouch for you?

I do not know any from the guild, that can vouch for me

Why are you applying to Chrome (this is very important)?

I'am applying to Chrome, because that I would like to be a part of the community and have the opportunity to get very far into raiding such as finishing Firelands!

It would be an honour to be a part of the raiding team, and giving everything that i have to push me/us!

It's basically just all about raiding, getting new friends and having a good time!

Can you raid at time Chrome is scheduled to raid?(Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 20.00-24.00 server *19.30 = invites*)

Yes, no problem at all!

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?

Yes, ofcourse!

Can you use Mumble?

Yes!

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class?

Yes, no problem!

Do you have a stable internet connection and a PC capable of running well in a 10 man environment?

Yes, i do have a stable internet connection, so there won't be any "Disconnects"

Please add any additional Information you would like to tell us: Just some information about myself!

Hey, my name is David and I'am 24 years old! Living in a small town in Denmark, technically the oldest town in Denmark!

During my time in WOLTK, i were stationed"Military" in Afghanistan for about two years. We had some weeks, were we could come back and visit our familiy and return again!
    It was a harsh time in Afghanistan, but i decided to do it as it was a great experience, and theres nothing better than a little piece of action Wink

I'am quite a freak tho! World of Warcraft, is the game that i've played the most and probably always will be!

And ofcourse the best game for PS (3) Gran Turismo!

PS: Excuse me for the bad english! I've no problem hearing/understanding english when it is spoken!
    Just when it is letters, it's kinda hard :/

Feel free to add a combat log parse from a raid you attended recently: I'am truely sorry, but i do not have any combat logs as i just came back on WoW again

Last edited by Laurith on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    Andromus
    Andromus
    Admin

Holy Paladin - Team (1) Empty Re: Holy Paladin - Team (1)

Post by Andromus Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 am

Hi Laurith, could you do me a big favor and link the armory for your other characters also?
    Being able to look at them will give me/officers a better idea of your overall experience in the game.
    Laurith

Post by Laurith Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:08 am

Andromus wrote:Hi Laurith, could you do me a big favor and link the armory for your other characters also?
    Being able to look at them will give me/officers a better idea of your overall experience in the game.

Links are available in my application now Smile
    Andromus
    Andromus
    Admin

Post by Andromus Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:13 am

Cheers fella, We'll get back to you ASAP, you'll have a decision on your application definately before next reset.
    Laurith

Post by Laurith Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 am

Andromus wrote:Cheers fella, We'll get back to you ASAP, you'll have a decision on your application definately before next reset.

That's great! I'll see you soon than Wink
    joolez

Post by joolez Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Laurith

Post by Laurith Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:59 pm

joolez wrote:Helsingør? Ribe?
    http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribe

Ribe Smile
    Sentinel

Post by Sentinel Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 pm

well i supose the upside if he is accepted is in patch 4.3 all the heroics give 378 loot for every slot pretty much so he could get a massive upgrade in gear in a very short amount of time, till then though i dont no Surprised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:45 am