Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Chrome Guild - Draenor EU forums

3 posters

Hunter reporting for duty. Team 1

Efterbörd

Hunter reporting for duty. Team 1 Empty Hunter reporting for duty. Team 1

Post by Efterbörd Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 am

Name: Rasmus

Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : UTC+01

Time spent per week on WoW: approximately 5-6 hours/day

Upcoming Holidays/Work commitments (within next 3 months): No

Character information:

Character name: Efterbörd

Current Realm: Draenor

Race : Troll

Class: Hunter

Role (Tank/DPS/Healer): Dps

Trade Skills : Leatherworking and Enchanting
    /played total : 308 days on main.

Armory Link (please add it for us and please use battle.net armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Efterb%C3%B6rd/simple

List your other characters over level 60 and link them if possible: Have a lvl 85 Druid, but just for making pots and herb, only play on my main.

List the achievement you're most proud of: There is one perticular event im quite proud of, sadly there is no achivement for it but its server first C-thun in vanilla. After 2month INTENSE raiding we were one of the few downing him. Other Achivement like Kingslayer,starcaller etc etc was fun aswell but C-thun popped up in my head when i read the question.

What is your raiding experience?

Molten core: Cleared Server first
    Bwl: Cleared Server first
    Aq40: Cleared Server first
    Aq20: Cleared Server second
    Zg V.1: Cleared Server second
    Naxxramas V.1: Cleared Server second

Kharazan: Cleared ( As guildleader )
    Gruuls lair: Cleared ( As guildleader )
    Hyjal summit: Cleared ( As guildleader )
    SCC: Cleared ( As guildleader )
    The eye: Cleared ( As guildleader )
    BT: Cleared ( As guildleader )
    Sunwell plateau: Cleared ( As classleader )

Naxxramas25 v.2: Cleared server second ( As guildleader )
    Ulduar25: Cleared server third ( As guildleader )
    Ulduar HM: Cleared ( As guildleader )
    Sartharion 3d: Cleared server second ( As guildleader )
    Malygos25: Cleared ( As guildleader )
    Toc25/10: Cleared ( As classleader )
    Icc N/HM: Cleared ( As classleader )
    Rubysanctum: Cleared ( As classleader )

BH: Cleared ( As classleader )
    BOT: 3/4 ( As classleader )
    TOF: 1/2 ( As classleader )
    BWD: 3/6 ( As classleader )
    FL: 0/7

Explain some of the choices you made when you chose your current talent spec (including glyphs, gems). This is your chance to show us that you have in-depth knowledge of your class:

Well first of i dont choose anything, there is always an ultimate set up to go after, but that information is not available in the game. All spreadsheet and theorycrafting is on my 3 favorite sites ( Manaflask.com,femaledwarf.com and warcrafthuntersunion.com ). On this mentioned pages there is always confirmed math so i can be sure that its the right one. Its easy to stay uppdated only by refreshing those pages:)

Would you change spec if asked to do so? Yes

Additional Information:

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last:

In release i played Raidmember in my RL friends guild, we were fighting server first against Curse (from curse gaming). Then
    in TBC i decided to form my own guild together with some RL friends, it went very good and we cleared the content, We keept out going
    trough the next expansion alltho i gave my GM spot to a friend due to busy stuff at work. But i was still active.

And 1 Month after Cataclysm we disbanded, couse of lack of interest. RL became parents etc etc, and i decided to work abroad for 6 month so i took
    a break. Now im back, and cant stand that there are bosses in the game which i havent pawned yet:)

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Chrome, who will vouch for you? No

Why are you applying to Chrome (this is very important)? Well first i thought it was boring that all my RL friends i cleared the game with stopped playing.
    But i have now decided to look after others with the same interest as me, which is to challenge the game. Casual gaming never worked for me, i get bored eaily and always looking towards next challange.

Can you raid at time Chrome is scheduled to raid? Yes

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? Yes, Always

Can you use Mumble? I have always used Ventrilo, Teamspeak but i got a mic and a computer so it wont be a problem.

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class? Yes, Always

Do you have a stable internet connection and a PC capable of running well in a 10 man environment? Yes

Internet 100/100 mbit fiber
    newly built highend computer

Please add any additional Information you would like to tell us: As you can notice there is a quite big "hole" in my raid experience in cataclysm. My explanation to this is what i mentioned before, ive been working abroad for 6 months, i just started the game one week ago and ive been farming gear very effective to get me pase up again. Im used to hardcore raiding, and all recuirements that comes with it, as right spreedsheet, movement/keybinds effect etc etc. Im a gamer that ALWAYS want to max his character no exeptions.

As a person im very social,open and quite goofy, and i love that part of the game aswell, i generally like to meet new people both abroad and in the game:). Since i think an application can be alittle unpersonal sometimes i took the liberety to ad a picture of me. Thank you for your effort reading my application! Peace

Hunter reporting for duty. Team 1 30884623456825992570010.th

Feel free to add a combat log parse from a raid you attended recently:

Sadly i dont have anything from recently but have one old favorite

Mirmiron server first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiGtA3GE_hI ( i was raidleading )

Last edited by Efterbörd on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Darky

Hunter reporting for duty. Team 1 Empty Re: Hunter reporting for duty. Team 1

Post by Darky Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:58 am

Thanks for the application!

We'll get back to you shortly Smile
    Blackcoco
    Blackcoco

Post by Blackcoco Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:05 am

I like the added image in the application, good thinking!

However, i think we are only recruiting gingers atm, am i right???
    Efterbörd

Post by Efterbörd Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 am

Blackcoco wrote:I like the added image in the application, good thinking!

However, i think we are only recruiting gingers atm, am i right???

Its ok, im not ginger but i have no soul either;)
    Darky

Post by Darky Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 pm

You have any other chars btw?
    Blackcoco
    Blackcoco

Post by Blackcoco Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:51 am

"List your other characters over level 60 and link them if possible: Have a lvl 85 Druid, but just for making pots and herb, only play on my main."

There's your answer Paul.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:30 am