Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Chrome Guild - Draenor EU forums

5 posters

Surban - Restoration shaman for team 2

Surban

Surban - Restoration shaman for team 2 Empty Surban - Restoration shaman for team 2

Post by Surban Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 pm

General information:

Name: Johan
    Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : South Africa +1 hour
    Time spent on WoW: honestly, too much. about 4-6 hours a day more on weekends.
    Upcoming Holidays/Work commitments (within next 3 months): Currently studying towards a degree in accounting.
    I will be away from Saturday (2011/11/09) as I am preparing for- and writing exams.

Character information:

Character name: Surban
    Current Realm: Draenor
    Race : Goblin
    Class: Shaman
    Role (Tank/DPS/Healer): MS - Restoration. OS - Elemental
    Trade Skills : Enchanting and Tailoring (Both at 525/525)
    /played total : 45 days, 2 hours, 37 minutes, 43 seconds (at the time of writing the application)

Armory Link (please add it for us and please use battle.net armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/surban/simple
    We need the Armory to show the gear you are applying on.

List your other characters over level 60 and link them if possible.
    Level 85 Goblin priest (MS - Holly, OS - Disc) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/neptulon/tybalt/simple

List the achievement you're most proud of.
    - I haven't been playing as long so the achievements I am really proud of would have to be killing Ragnaros before Firelands got abused by the Nerfbat. I am proud of the achievement as I feel that it requires a combination of player synergy and coordination coupled together with skill.

What is your raiding experience?
    As mentioned before I havent been playing for as long. I started raiding during the start of cataclysm and have helped my guild pioneer stragergies for both normal and heroic BWD, BOT and Firelands. Killing all bosses on normal and some on heroic before they all got nerfed.

Explain some of the choices you made when you chose your current talent spec (including glyphs, gems). This is your chance to show us that you have in-depth knowledge of your class:
    I am currently using a balanced restoration spec not focussing on either haste or mastery. I have chosen this as it gives reasonable output while sacrificing as little burst healing possible. It allows for more stability when healing longer fights. I am also currently spec'ed into Blessing of the etternals rather then ancestral awakening as I am currently healing 25 man content.

Would you change spec if asked to do so?
    Yes. If it is for the better then I would be an idiot not to.

Additional Information:

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last:
    My history with other guilds is a very short one. My first guild was Influx @ Neptulon. The entire guild moved to Draenor due to the lack of horde players on that particular server. They are now called Adventus. The reason for me leaving is that they have started running only 25 man content. My computer is unfortunately unable to handle 25 man runs. I have discussed this with my current guild leader, Urquan. Please feel free to contact him ingame if you have any questions regarding my ability as a healer or my ability to follow orders.

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Chrome, who will vouch for you?
    No. I heard about you from a guild mate. He spoke very highly of you.

Why are you applying to Chrome (this is very important)?
    I am applying to Chrome because I think that I can be of value to your guild. I am quick to learn, always prepared and very patient. I also have a reasonable sense of humor and feel that, sometimes, it helps to ease tention.

Can you raid at time Chrome is scheduled to raid?(Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 20.00-24.00 server *19.30 = invites*)
    Yes. I can raid all scheduled days and will try to attent as many raids as I can.

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?
    Yes. This is basic and I often keep some extra supplies in case anyone else may need them. I do expect that person to replace or refund me for the flasks/food they borrow.

Can you use Mumble?
    Yes.

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class?
    Yes. I am an enchanter and keep loads of mats and pre-made enchants and gems suited for my gear.

Do you have a stable internet connection and a PC capable of running well in a 10 man environment?
    Yes. My laptop is getting a bit old but can render the effects and textures from 10 mans well. I live in South Africa which leaves me with higher latencies then you are probably used to as my signal needs to travel 14 000 km to Paris. My average latency varies between 275 and 600 ms. I make use of a proxy service to help keep my connection as stable as possible.

Please add any additional Information you would like to tell us:
    As mentioned before I am currently studying towards a degree and may sometimes need to take a night off for doing projects etc. I also will need time off when studying for exams or writing them. I will give appropriate notice. I start exams in one weeks time and wont be online until early November.

Also... I haz naked pics with cookies! Who could possibly say no to that Razz
    Verana

Surban - Restoration shaman for team 2 Empty Re: Surban - Restoration shaman for team 2

Post by Verana Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:04 am

Hey Johan,

Your application will be taken into concideration and the officer(s) in charge or team 2 will get back to you asap.

Verana out!
    vanq

Surban - Restoration shaman for team 2 Empty Re: Surban - Restoration shaman for team 2

Post by vanq Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:23 am

Hi Johan thanks for your application unfortunately we are not recruiting a shaman at the moment.

Wish you luck in search of a guild
    Surban

Post by Surban Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:07 am

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I would however like to point out that your website states that you are recruiting shamans at the moment. You might want to have a look at that. It is however not specialization specific and I might have misunderstood. If this is the case then I appologize in advance.

I hope you might consider me in the future when/if a spot opens up for a restoration shaman.

Kind regards.

Surban
    Andromus
    Andromus
    Admin

Post by Andromus Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:26 am

Surban wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I would however like to point out that your website states that you are recruiting shamans at the moment. You might want to have a look at that. It is however not specialization specific and I might have misunderstood. If this is the case then I appologize in advance.

I hope you might consider me in the future when/if a spot opens up for a restoration shaman.

Kind regards.

Surban

No it is for Restoration, but unfortunately Wowstead doesn't let us specify what team we want a healer for, which in this case isn't team 2 but instead team 1. It's going to be changed soon anyway I'm sure as both teams are full it seems.
    Rhynnoo

Post by Rhynnoo Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Yeah, we are currently recruiting a healer for team 1 and a Resto Shaman is among them. If you are unsure which team it is you're applying for, don't hesitate to ask someone online and they can direct you towards and officer/GM who can tell you. If you want we could discuss the application with regards to team 1 if that's the team you meant to apply for?

Rhynno

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:58 am