Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Chrome Guild - Draenor EU forums

2 posters

Schopenhauer-T2(Affi/Demo) Warlock

Schopenhauer

Schopenhauer-T2(Affi/Demo) Warlock Empty Schopenhauer-T2(Affi/Demo) Warlock

Post by Schopenhauer Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 am

General information:

Name: Janko Tipsarevic
    Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : Depends but mainly -1h
    Time spent per week on WoW: Depends(sometimes alooot)sometimes not that much
    Upcoming Holidays/Work commitments (within next 3 months): I travel aloot so my commitments depend on my IRL

Character information:

Character name: Schopenhauer
    Current Realm: Draenor
    Race : Orc
    Class: Warlock
    Role (Tank/DPS/Healer): DPS
    Trade Skills : LW/Inscription
    /played total : 65 days 9 hours

Armory Link (please add it for us and please use battle.net armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Schopenhauer/simple
    We need the Armory to show the gear you are applying on.

List your other characters over level 60 and link them if possible.http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Dostoevski/simple

List the achievement you're most proud of:I am missinf "Do a barrel roll" in order to have the Glory of the Firelands Raider

What is your raiding experience? Just started playing this week DS after my holidiay so I found a pug and we did 4/8 in DS. Firelands I have 7/7 normal and 6/7 heroic

Explain some of the choices you made when you chose your current talent spec (including glyphs, gems). This is your chance to show us that you have in-depth knowledge of your class: I am playing warlock for a very long time
    and I always come back to Affliction no matter how much I try to change.Its just the best overal class esspecially on HC attemts where you need to be mobila

Would you change spec if asked to do so? Ofc...I was pretty good as Demo(most of te time top DPS in Prophecy of HellscreamT2)

Additional Information:

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last: I left PoH casue of a couple of peeps chaged to this realm and rejoined with Spirit with a promise that it would be a good guild...But that never happened>I came back online after holidays and aloot of ppl were gone from the guild.Now I am in Roll the dice only cause I know some of the guys

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Chrome, who will vouch for you? Radied a couple of times with Rageka...you can ask him

Why are you applying to Chrome (this is very important)?First of all I am looking for a good guild,just tomake it simple,and I dont expect you guys to carry me and allow me to roll on epics.The thing I enjoy the most in this game is progress.I dont mind wiping as long as ppl are doing things right.As long as ppl are relaxed and not raging about stuff I am a pretty easy going guy

Can you raid at time Chrome is scheduled to raid?(Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 20.00-24.00 server *19.30 = invites*) :On weeks when I "can play" I will be there..but there will be some weeks when I just can not play cause of IRL...I would like to talk to an officer about it online if possible to explain

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids? Yes I can

Can you use Mumble?

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class? Yes I can

Do you have a stable internet connection and a PC capable of running well in a 10 man environment? Mostly yes

Please add any additional Information you would like to tell us: Even if I am not a standard raider in T2 I would be fine with it...As long I can get a chance here and there to raid and progress with you gius I will be happy..:}

Thanks

vanq

Schopenhauer-T2(Affi/Demo) Warlock Empty Re: Schopenhauer-T2(Affi/Demo) Warlock

Post by vanq Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:31 am

Hi Janko im afraid i have to decline because of availabillty to raid i would suggest a social rank as you know rageka and chase though.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 am