Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chrome Guild - Draenor EU

Chrome Guild - Draenor EU forums

4 posters

Resto Resto BEAR !! Application

Jústice
    Jústice

Resto Resto BEAR !! Application Empty Resto Resto BEAR !! Application

Post by Jústice Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 pm

General information:

Name: Chris Eden
    Difference in time to Server e.g. UK= -1 hour : -1 Hour
    Time spent per week on WoW: WAy too much lol
    Upcoming Holidays/Work commitments (within next 3 months): none at the moment as im job hunting

Character information:

Character name: Jústice
    Current Realm: Draenor
    Race : Tauren
    Class: Druid
    Role (Tank/DPS/Healer): MS is Tank but my Os is Restoration
    Trade Skills : Alchemy // herbalism
    /played total : 23 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 3 seconds

Armory Link (please add it for us and please use battle.net armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/J%C3%BAstice/advanced (i realize couple of reforges are wrong, when i used balance for pvp)
    We need the Armory to show the gear you are applying on.

List your other characters over level 60 and link them if possible.
    Evilwaffles - Lvl 85 Demonology Lock
    Kíllswitch - Lvl 85 Blood/Unholy DeathKnight
    Galaminus - lvl 66 BM Hunter
    Dámnation - lvl 71 Sub Rogue
    (think thats it)

List the achievement you're most proud of.
    Erm im not too sure i like getting them randomy lol o0

What is your raiding experience?
    12/12 and 1/12hc 4.2 content
    7/7 and 2/7 4.3 FL Content

Explain some of the choices you made when you chose your current talent spec (including glyphs, gems). This is your chance to show us that you have in-depth knowledge of your class:
    Originally i went resto to heal for my arena team in wotlk and the start of cata (when season 9 was the shizzle) I then stayed restoration for a while to become raid healer as it was fun and different, most of my Gemming is OBV int but has a fair few gems that are +int + haste (for the hot's counter) and the odd int + Spirit (for socket bonuses + the Combat mana regen) okay now for glyphs

Glyph of Rejuvenation - its a widely used hot for druids and one of there mains spells, increasing its healing % helps alot
    Glyph of Lifebloom - as it says Increases the Crit effect by 10%, is very usefull special when it ends, as its a good heal spell as well, pop it on tanks to help out also usefull as u can run and pop it on (like most)
    Glyph of Swiftmend - Handy one, as it enables you to use Swiftmend without loosing ur hots like regrowth and rejuve saving u mana in the long run
    Glyph of Wild Growth - Another of a druids main spells and adding an extra target for a good Aoe heal helps out alot.
    Glyph of Rebirth - Effective battle res and always good bringing sum oneback with 100% hp so no needed for a panic heal on them
    Glyph of Healing Touch - Usefull if its a high damage fight as swiftmend can heal for a fair amount and reducing its cool down gives you the chance for an emergency or crit heal thats needed
    Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth - SAves you carrying around regents (space saver)
    Glyph of Mark of the Wild - handy so u dont loose too much mana to recast it if some one has just been Battle REssed
    Glyph of the Treant - lets face it the new style tree looks Crap XD brings back a bit of oldschool !!

Would you change spec if asked to do so?
    I have changed spec over the past few times more times than i have had hot dinners, if it helps i don't mind. plus Constructive advice helps every one.

Additional Information:

History with other guilds, and reason for leaving your last:

Well only guild i am in on Draenor is Astral (was recently bought by my friend) and a week later he decided to close it so its just me in here at the moment lol.
    X COM - Azuremyst - i left them to come to draenor with some friends, awesome guild but just not a space for me in there 10 man conquest !

Do you know anyone who is currently raiding in Chrome, who will vouch for you?
    Well i only just got tagged along into a pug raid today, Zeust, doodlin, Orsen (and aparently his broken camel) lol was there and others (forgot ur names sorry guys ^^)

Why are you applying to Chrome (this is very important)?
    You guys seem fun and can have a laugh, take the piss out of me because my vent name was Apparently the password for some reason XD its all good banter, seems a nice friendly environment that i could fit into nicely

Can you raid at time Chrome is scheduled to raid?(Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 20.00-24.00 server *19.30 = invites*)
    I dont see why there would be any problems at all with that (dependent on work) but i would always give a full day in advance if i couldn't make it so they new

Can you keep yourself supplied on consumables for all raids?
    Always do, Flasks Couldrons and foods spare so

Can you use Mumble?
    well apart from not getting my own name right LOL !! yes i can

Can you enchant any new gear you get within a reasonable time frame with valid enchants for your class?
    as long as the matts are there or there on AH yes i could easily

Do you have a stable internet connection and a PC capable of running well in a 10 man environment?
    Yes i have a 20meg Virgin media line that has never given me problems, i average 35ms and my fps in 10mans varies from 25-40

Please add any additional Information you would like to tell us: Dunno what else to say really, im ur average joe i like having a laugh with peeps and raiding, just general stuff really, if u wanted to know anything then im open to any Questions (also if my spelling is sh*t at the moment it is because i broke my Keyboard and still aint replaced it lol XD )

Feel free to add a combat log parse from a raid you attended recently:

Last edited by Jústice on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jústice
    Jústice

Resto Resto BEAR !! Application Empty Re: Resto Resto BEAR !! Application

Post by Jústice Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:50 pm

vanq

Post by vanq Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Trial accepted poke an officer ingame for an invite
    Blackcoco
    Blackcoco

Post by Blackcoco Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:45 am

Does it actually say what team he's applying for? Surprised
    joolez

Post by joolez Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:01 am

Looks like it was meant for team2, as those were the dudes he met in a PUG Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:59 am